Yavneh Day School is growing and we are expanding our team! Yavneh is a progressive, independent, Jewish K-8 school in Los Gatos, CA. Our collaborative culture and student-centered approach to education create learning environments that are relevant to students’ interests. Our inclusive community is seeking teachers, specialists and administrators with a passion for learning and educating, a flexible-growth mindset, and a track record of developing strong relationships with students and their families.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Progressive educational approaches (e.g. Reggio-inspired, IB, project-based, pedagogy of partnership, dual-language immersion)
- Dynamic Jewish learning
- Special education/universal design for learning/differentiated instruction
Compensation and Perks
- Salary competitive and based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus additional benefits
- 401(k) plan contributions after 1-year anniversary
- Awesome, mission-driven colleagues
- A strong sense of community, with a warm working environment
- Supportive, involved families and strong parent association
About Name of Yavneh Day School
Yavneh Day School is committed to academic excellence in General and Jewish studies within a strong, vibrant community where each child is celebrated and challenged. A Yavneh education is about discovering how a child learns in order to maximize each student’s potential while fostering curiosity, encouraging risk taking, and ingraining a love of learning.
For more information, visit the Yavneh Day School.